Simple Tomato Salad
Simplicity at its finest. Have some extra tomatoes in the kitchen? Ready to jump back into a summer’s day? With just these 6 ingredients this simple tomato salad recipe takes just minutes to prepare and is ready to eat. Great as an extra side, garnish or a way to compliment any meal.
- 2 large tomatoes (Diced)
- 1 small onion (Diced)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Morton's Natures Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine diced tomatoes, onions, oil and seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined well.
- Cover Tightly.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- You can eat the salad without chilling but the flavors combine well after sitting for some time.
- Recipe is easily doubled or tripled for larger portions.
- Also works great as pasta or protein topper.